Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 20, 2013 - Aaaahhhhh!!! I'm transferring!!!

Dear Mom, Dad, Ryan, and everyone else on this blog!

Well, it's happening, I'm transferring.  It's only been one transfer but I'm transferring.  I really can't believe it!  I don't know where yet.... I'll find out tomorrow morning.  I'll have to pack today... again!!! I just unpacked!!!   Anyway, I had a feeling I was leaving but so many people are progressing here I was just surprised to leave.  The sisters wanted me to baptize one of their investigators next week so I’m kind of upset about that cause I haven't been able to actually baptize someone on my mission.  But it's alright.  I’ve taught several to baptism and they had member friends baptize them which is better anyway.  I'm going to be missing a wedding on Saturday, a baptism right before that and a temple sealing in June.  We just set up having Family Home Evening at Mark's house every Monday w/ dinner! I've never felt closer to the ward before.  Or any ward for that matter.  We have Jeff, the most awesome 18 year old I’ve met getting baptized in 2 weeks and he wants to go on a mission too!  We have another family coming up in June and President is leaving July 1st.  Not to mention, like my favorite companion who I’ve been able to be the most open and honest with my whole mission!  I'll be leaving all of that to go to the next area the Lord has called for me.  I can stand tall and say I have put my best into this area. Although I wasn't able to harvest fruit this transfer, we've found so much potential and they are just ripe for the picking next transfer.  I guess I don't have much to worry about since the Lord's hand is in my life. Right?  I've got no regrets.

Other than that, I’ll spend most of the rest of P-day packing and just mentally preparing myself for whatever the Lord has in store for me.  So many things I need to do today before I leave.  It's really an adventure.  It's exciting and terrifying at the same time!  Until then, Good Luck, Ryan!  Good luck, Mariah!  Good Luck, Preston!  Good Luck, Steve!  And Good Luck to the Thomas’!!!

I'll let you know where I go next week!  Until then!  Take care!  I love you!!!  Thanks for emailing me! Bye!

Doing you Proud,
Elder Froude ^_^

My leather bound scirptures!  Made in the Philippines!
Teaching at an investigator's house.

Trip to the Manila Temple
Teaching Jeff
Elder Lim, me, Jeff and Emil
Add caption
I love watching the Filipinos fly their big kites!
Yup...it's rainy season again!
I love these missionaries!
Goofing off at the mall
Heyy...how you doin'?
Barbecue chicken
Bye, Taguig City.  I will miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment