Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 5, 2013 - It's HOT, HOT, HOT!!!


Dear Mom, Dad, Ryan, and everyone who enjoys good nachos!

It’s been a really hot week.  The sun has been relentless.  But the work is still good.  Elder Lim and I have been working hard to achieve our goals and find new investigators by talking to people and asking for referrals.  Many miracles have been happening in the area.  We’ve had people come up and talk to us several times and ask about us.  It’s been a great week for missionary work.  A lot of people are referring us to their friends to be taught.  The best referrals come from close friends of members who have been prepared by the members before they were referred to the missionaries.  Like Jeff.  He’s a great referral and his baptism is on May 18th…lapit na (very soon)!!!

Other than that, nothing much has happened.  Just small personal miracles happening every now and then, prayers being answered, investigators coming out of the woodwork and such.  My brother will be getting his mission call any day now!  I’m so stoked!  I don’t even want to guess cause I’m almost always wrong when it comes to this stuff anyway.  Haha!  But I wish him the best of luck and assure him that he is being called by God to serve where the Lord knows he will serve the best.

This is sooo weird; I don’t have anything else to right about.  This week just went by so quickly.  I don’t have much qwento.  Oh well, I guess that is a good thing for now.  Elder Lim and are just working hard and having fun.  I guess that is the best miracle that I’m with a companion that I can have fun in the mission work with.  WE just love life!  I am very happy to serve and I serve happily!

Can’t wait to call next week on Mother’s Day!  I hope I get to see Laney!  Haha!  Have a great week everybody!  I love you!!!

*2 Nephi 26:3*

Doing you Proud,
Elder Froude




No comments:

Post a Comment