Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A special thank you!


December 15, 2012

This is a special thank you to those who have sent me letters, money, or packages this year and ESPECIALLY this Christmas season. Your support and your love are more precious than gold to me being so far away from you all.   It may take a while for a letter to come out of this country and get to the states, but I’m doing my best.  As a missionary, I don't have a lot of time to write each and every one of you, so please read my blog!  It has all of my adventures and all of my awesome stories in it.  It's the best I can do keep you all up to date on my life as a missionary. 

I appreciate your efforts and your kindness and I miss you and love you all!  Thank you!!! Salamat po!!! And Merry Christmas!  Maligayang Pasko!

P.S.
Happy Birthday Mama!!!!  Magandang araw po!  I hope this little note finds you well.  I miss you and can’t wait to see you and speak to you in Tagalog when I get back home!  Thank you so much for the monthly contribution you give for my mission fund.  ^_^  

Love you all!

Doing you Proud,
Elder Froude ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment