Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November 23, 2012 – Happy Thanksgiving!


How are you all doing this fine afternoon?  This week has been the extreme craziest to the max so I’m so glad it is P-day.  It was transfer week and Thanksgiving so things have been super crazy.  I haven’t even had time to write my long letter this week.  Shoot.  Just to tell you about my Thanksgiving…it was super crazy! We had to deal with transfers all morning and afternoon, trainer's meeting right after that and then we had to take the new Mindoro missionaries to the airport at 4:00am!  Haha! 

Great Thanksgiving Day!  Doing hard work for the Lord!  I'll write more details later today but for now we've been invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the Delamare's (Mission President) and all of the senior couples at 2:00 pm so I may not have the opportunity to talk to you today.  Sayang... pero Happy Thanksgiving!!!  (Too bad…anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!)  I love you all and appreciate all that you do for me. ^_^  I wish you all the best.  I fear not because of the Promise the Lord gave in D&C 100:1, 12, and 15.  ^_^ !

My spiritual thought is from a general conference talk by President Uchtdorf. 


Have a great vacation! Kita Kits!  (See ya!)  BTW, I want pictures!  I have good ones for you in my next email.

Doing you Proud,
Elder Froude

No comments:

Post a Comment