Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013 – I’m leaving on a jet plane!!!

I told you all to have faith and it has paid off!  The Lord had blessed me with a phone call earlier today and President Revillo said that MY passport came in earlier today! I'll see you all on the 18th! But please pray for Elder Wilde and Elder Alvarez, they still haven't gotten their passports yet. And if they don't get it, then they'll miss Christmas and I'll go back home by myself.  So, please pray for my good friends, Elder Wilde and Elder Alvarez! Thank you once again for all of your prayers! I told you it would all work out and it did. I am so grateful for the Lord and his generosity towards me in my mission.  ^_^

I love you all. Goodnight!!!

Doing you Proud,
Elder Froude ^_^


P.S. Yes mom, you can breathe easy now.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment