Monday, December 2, 2013

November 18, 2013 – Relief Effort

Hey Mom! How's it going? I only have a short time to email you today because we are going to a news station nearby (ABS-CBN) and packing relief goods into trucks and such. So I’ll have to supervise that in a couple of hours. But I also have to get ready too. Anyway, to answer your question… yes, it's still pretty bad here. We have a whole chapel filled with relief goods and the government won't take it to Tacloban! It's crazy, it's been a week now! Here are some pictures.






Mattresses for the 16 missionaries we got from Tacloban Mission
So, the Chapel is full and ready to go but it's still sitting here. We got 16 new missionaries from Tacloban assigned to our mission.  2 of them are office elders and I have a new companion; Elder Peck. We are a tri-panionship of APs now. 

I'm not sure when I’ll be able to get online again cause this week is pretty packed. We have zone conference tomorrow, District leader training the next day, and getting my new companion a driver's license. We haven't had a P-day yet in the last week and a half.  I need a haircut! Haha! We are going to load some relief goods into trucks a little later today.

Anyway, that's how my week looks so far! We've been trying to take care of these new missionaries, taking them shopping getting them to their new areas, and interviewing them for needs and concerns. Also trying to balance all that with the Mission Leadership Council and all of the other meetings we have. It's been a long week but we're still going strong.

Doing you Proud,

Elder Froude ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment